martes, 11 de octubre de 2011

Last Summer

Last summer, i went to  Euskadi with my uncle. We had a great time watching the sea, the birds, and touching the amazing sand that is there. At night, we also had fun! Because they were large parties of San Sebastian and we go to all the clubs in the area with free admission, so that we were going with a girl my age because if not I would not have gone so well.In the morning, my uncle and i, enjoyed to have breakfast in the garden because we could watch the sea with out people on it...  was very peaceful. After spending two unforgettable weeks in San Sebastian,my uncle and I decided to go Extremadura  with my family. We did 7 hours of travel with in a small car and two dogs, I was really tired, but I went immediately to reach with my cousin at the pool, she is amazing, you always know you out a smile. Was every day he spent with her, and was one of the best summers I've lived in Extremadura. Now I miss my grandmother because since August have not seen, and probably until Easter, I will not see. 


Photos of Euskadi










Photos of Extremadura







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario