miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

The origens

My name is Ana Laura, and I am going to write a bit about the origins of my family. You see, my parents are from different parts of Spain. My father, Rafael, comes from Hellín (Albacete). Albacete is a lovely city in the region of Castilla La Mancha, in the center of Spain. My mother, Manuela, comes from Badajoz a small town on the border between Spain and Portugal, it's really a tiny town called Pueblonuevo del Guadiana, but to generalize is always say Badajoz. Two grandfathers and my mother's side are also of this pueblo.Mis grandmother is also my father's side of Albacete and my grandfather died when my father was very small but I understand that was also Albacete.
I was born in Montijo, the same province of Badajoz.

1 comentario:

  1. It's good to remember your origins...
    They say if we remember where we are coming from then it is easier to know where we are going to...
    Best regards!

    ResponderEliminar